Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tutorial :: Making a Leather Leaf Necklace in 20 minutes

Heya Guys! I made this today for my little Sis's birthday coming up in August (Annie avert your eyes or you can't have it!)

It was really quick so I made a tutorial so everyone can make their own! Have fun using up those leather scraps, or any material or recycled stuff. I think I may try one from vintage vinyl next!

Enjoy!

Leather Leaf Necklace Tutorial 1

Leather Leaf Necklace Tutorial 2

Leather Leaf Necklace Tutorial 3

Leather Leaf Necklace Tutorial 4

Leather Leaf Necklace Tutorial 5

Leather Leaf Necklace Tutorial 6

Leather Leaf Necklace Tutorial 7

Leather Leaf Necklace Tutorial 8

Leather Leaf Necklace Tutorial 9

Leather Leaf Necklace Tutorial 10

Leather Leaf Necklace Tutorial 11

Leather Leaf Necklace Tutorial 12

Leather Leaf Necklace Tutorial 13

Leather Leaf Necklace Tutorial 14

20 comments:

StepThruCrazy said...

Very simple and pretty! I love it!

Rachel said...

I like this a lot! I have recently acquired quite a lot of leather scraps and this looks like just the thing to do with some of them. :) I'm sure your sis will adore it!

Amy said...

This is such a pretty Fall necklace!! You make it look so easy, I just might have to try it out! Thanks for sharing! I am stopping by from Tip Junkie!

Debra said...

This is amazing! My to-do list just got a bit longer!

Debra from She Is My Sister

billiemonster said...

Saw you on Tip Me Tuesday. I LOVE this! Wow - so easy and creative!

Dana said...

Great necklace. Linked to you from my blog.

Kara @ Craftastical! said...

I have a bunch of fun colored leather scraps that would look stunning done this way. I think I have found a new project.

Amazing job! I'm in love.

Thanks for linking up at Craftastical!

...love Maegan said...

fabulous and easy DIY. love it.

The Beading Gem said...

So easy and fast! I will link in a future blog post as people should come and visit here! Pearl

katiebug92 said...

How adorable! I featured it on my blog here:
http://punkprojects.blogspot.com/2010/10/make-it-monday_18.html
come take a look!
xo,
Katie

jhon said...

Nice and interesting post. I like it. Keep it up.

Buy Leather Jackets,
Leather Skirts

yourstrulyisabel said...

Your necklace is an awesome inspiration! Many thanks for sharing. I would like to feature it at http://www.handmade-jewelry-club.com/

Contact me here if you have a concern.

Jane
http://diylessons.org/

Holly said...

You make beautiful stuff! This is a really nice tutorial, the pictures are lovely, thanks for sharing!

Dijana said...

I love it, Thank you for sharing it is really chic and expensive looking
A+

William Turner said...

You do beautiful things! This is a really nice post, the pictures are wonderful, thanks for sharing!


Leather Jackets

Leather Fads said...

what a creative idea! simply great!

http://www.leatherfads.com/

ruby murray said...

How have I not stumbled upon this tute before. Will be linking up to this tomorrow as part of my Leather scraps week of awesome tutorials

Dorothy Explor'r said...

...love it! just completed my own variation inspired by none other than this how to! thank you :) take a peek at it here: http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com/2011/11/diy-fabric-leaf-necklace.html

Aimee said...

I made one and it turned out great! mind if I post the link on my blog?

Sara´s creative WOrlD said...

Such a wonderful idea. looks great i will try it out , with my ideas too

Related Posts with Thumbnails